The Policy Circle provides pathways for women to become courageous, knowledgeable and active citizens who identify and take ownership of local solutions to the issues facing their communities. We believe that solutions are grounded in personal initiative, innovation, and entrepreneurial values fostered by sound public policies that trust people.
5 perks of membership:
- Access to our Virtual Policy Circle and member-only website for one year.
- Free attendance to our virtual programs, like the engaging discussion you’ve already experienced.
- Exclusive access to our leadership series programs, as well as deep-dive Policy Circle Roundtable Discussions curated and moderated by Policy Circle staff and special guests.
- Exclusive access to our original, thoughtfully curated Policy Circle Briefs that frame the issues, provide historical context, explore avenues for reform and encourage local engagement.
- Becoming a part of a network of more than 3,500 aspiring and informed leaders.
Are you ready to Circle Up with us? Join below and start receiving all of the benefits of membership.