Our members-only website is your platform to connect, learn and engage to make a difference.
Here are the key features of our member site:
- Easily start and grow your circle
- Schedule meetings and create events right from your Circle’s home page
- Share articles and start conversations locally, regionally or across the country
- Post a commentaries and articles
- Decide who should view your posts and events (e.g. a park district issue might be relevant only to your local Circle, a state pension crisis might be of interest to all Circles in your state, and a national conference you are organizing might be open to all)
- Join other Circles and follow issues you are passionate about
- Email all of your Circle members
- View and print Policy Briefs and corresponding discussion guides
- A weekly digest The Conversation keeps you up-to-date
Take a peek at our member site:
We hope to develop an app… and more features such as polls.
The Policy Circle provides tips on how to get engaged on social media so your voice is heard. Our partnership with nationwide and state-based think tanks will provide you with exclusive opportunities to connect with amazing women and really learn about the issues.