The Policy Circle provides pathways for women to become active citizens who are knowledgeable about the impact of public policy.
One of those pathways is our Civic Leadership Engagement Roadmap (CLER) Program. CLER was created because our community asked for more opportunities to better understand public policy and tangible steps to take action.
What is CLER?
CLER is a 3-month self-directed online program and includes:
- One-on-one coaching
- Mastermind groups
- Networking opportunities
- Assignments designed to build local connections with policy leaders and decision makers.
It’s the push that you need to take ownership of solutions in your community.
We’ve been impressed by the number of ambitious women who are making a difference in their local communities after graduating from the CLER program.
What you’ll take away from CLER
This program is invaluable. Not only will you take away knowledge and relationships, but you’ll have actionable steps for how you can make the world a better place.
Some examples of things our CLER grads have accomplished:
- Ran for Township Advisory Board
- Decided to run for Congress
- Had op-ed(s) published
- Was on the cover of local magazine
- Spoke at school board meeting
- Ran for recorder of deeds
- Approved to be a poll worker
- Ran for State Senate
- Compiled a cookbook to sell to stock a local food pantry
National reach starts with local impact, and that starts with YOU!