Want to join a growing, thriving group with a mission to inspire women leaders?
The Policy Circle informs and equips women to be more effective and impactful civic leaders. We do this through a variety of programs that educate members on the impact of public policy and highlight specific ways that women can take ownership of solutions in their communities..
Position: Administrative Manager
About the Role
The Policy Circle seeks a highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible administrative professional that can work well with all team members across all departments and execute with autonomy. As a key component to organizational operations, this role is responsible for supporting the successful administration of The Policy Circle programs, initiatives, communications and general systems. The ideal candidate for this role should be a nimble team player and thrive in taking the ball and running with it, while jumping into different projects each day. If you are a master at multitasking and supporting efficient and effective organizational operations, this position is for you.
- General organizational operations support – assists with the management of organization systems (Basecamp organization, Zoom account management, G-suite management, Google Drive organization and maintenance, Calendly, etc.); manages gifts items, inventory and shipments; assists with team onboarding and ongoing staff-related activities
- Primary support for Expansion and Engagement team – serves as a support for CLER Program, State Leadership Council, and Circles, including scheduling calls, setting-up Zoom meetings, providing reports on program participation, scheduling and supporting volunteer events, note keeping and reporting, tracking in Salesforce, etc.
- Salesforce/Systems General Data Clean-up – conducts ongoing data maintenance and clean-up to ensure The Policy Circle CRM is up to date with accurate data (address corrections, duplicates, basic imports, record review, etc.), and partners with the Development Coordinator on clean-up projects.
- Support for The Policy Circle Communications Team – researches potential outreach partners, builds outreach lists, assembles lists and records in Salesforce, and provides general support to communication activities as needed
- General support for The Policy Circle initiatives – supports the management and maintenance of organizational calendar, including events calendar; assists with Annual Summit coordination and attendee relations; assists in printing of TPC materials and collateral for in person activities/events; assists with edits and basic compilation of TPC collateral, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- 3-5 years of proven administrative management experience, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Proven track record of successful execution of organizational systems and implementation of new processes
- Experience in multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving with solid decision making skills
- General proficiency with Salesforce, or comparable CRM platforms, with a willingness to engage in ongoing training
- Skilled using G Suite applications (Sheets, Docs, Drive) – and willingness to learn new technology required
- Prior experience preferred with Salesforce/CRMs, Smartsheets, Calendly, Basecamp, and Canva
Salary and Benefits
- $4,000 – $5,000 per month with generous benefits package* worth $20k
- 35-40 hours a week
- Fully remote – will provide allowance for technology*
*Available after 90 days of employment
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and include “Administrative Manager” in the subject line.
This Job description is not all-inclusive, and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.